Alesong is doing their Summer release of beers, and we’ll have them all on tap for you to enjoy! Pre-Sale bottles can be picked up at this time and as always if you’re picking up bottles Doug will take you through a flight of the beers with a food pairing!
- French 75 – Inspired by the classic cocktail – this gin-barrel-aged saison is citrusy, spicy, and effervescent - perfect for your summer garden parties!
- Gose Añejo – Blended or on the rocks?? This tart, citrusy, and salty gose was aged in extra Añejo tequila barrels and will have you imagining you are on a beach in Mexico!
- Señor Rhino – Another trip south of the border – our rich and chocolatey, bourbon-aged, stout gets spiced up with cinnamon, cocoa nibs, vanilla and Ancho Chiles
- Visions – Our never-ending search for the perfect blend - mildly tart, fragrant and balanced, this beer was conditioned with Muscat grape juice to add a beautiful fruity depth
- Pomme — Inspired by the complex and funky ciders of France, this lightly spicy harvest ale blend was refermented on over 1,000 lbs of whole cider apples
More details on the pre-sale instructions coming soon!